We often have great ideas that we want to bring into the organisation that will change the way it operates or the services it provides. We bring about these changes to business as usual through projects. In order for a project to be successful it needs to be managed. This course will provide an overview on project management.
What is in this workshop?
- What is Project Management and why?
- A Project Management Structure
- Project Management Elements
- Business Case
- Tools and templates to get you started
- Agile v’s waterfall project management
What will attendees get out of this workshop?
Attendees will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the importance of project management and when to use it
- Understand the components that make up project management
- Use simple tools and templates to help their projects be successful
Who should attend?
- Those with responsibility for all or part of implementing changes into their organisation.
** This course will be run online via Zoom. We will email you a Zoom invite after you have registered.