Whilst the current environment is challenging our ability to meet in person, performance appraisals are an essential element of the performance management process and need to be completed in a timely way. Although we’re currently unable to conduct appraisals in a physical space, it is still possible to hold an effective performance appraisal face to face online.
The workshop takes a blended learning approach which provides fantastic added value:
- A 3-hour on-line workshop
- Join the workshop from any device, laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone
- A dedicated course portal containing self-study and downloadable materials
- Each delegate will be offered free 30 minutes post course individual telephone/video coaching which can be used to further personalise the learning and build confidence
This on-line workshop will cover:
- Understand the elements of a good online appraisal process
- Giving and receiving 360-degree feedback
- Listening and asking questions for maximum impact
- Managing expectations
- Coaching versus mentoring
- Setting objectives
- Managing different personality types
The workshop would be suitable for:
- Anyone responsible for conducting performance appraisals
Jo Leckie is an enthusiastic and motivational facilitator who utilises accelerated learning techniques to deliver lively, interactive and engaging workshops. She holds an Honours degree in Housing Studies from De Montfort University along with a Level 4 Certificate in Learning and Development.
Jo has forged a career in social housing over the 25 years, holding senior management roles for some of the largest landlords in the UK and latterly Australia. She is known for being passionate about customer service excellence, putting the customer at the heart of the service and delivering a commercial business model with a social purpose.
Jo’s experience includes the management of large scale stock transfer, developing strategies for maximising income and managing neighbour nuisance complaints and having worked for some of the largest social housing developers in the UK, she has a wealth of experience of creating strategies for the handover and management of new developments.