Teams are made up of individuals with different personalities, attitudes, skills and ambitions. Successful teamwork begins with having a common vision, goals and objectives.
This workshop will give participants the knowledge and skills required to work effectively with their teams, nurturing talent, driving success and ensuring they are better able to meet organisational challenges and goals.
The workshop will address:
- The factors that determine a high performing team
- Stages of team development
- Team roles
- Exploring your leadership style
- Adapting your leadership style to suit the situation
- Communicating effectively so that everyone contributes to team goals
- Promoting a positive culture
- Creating a bespoke action plan
Who should attend:
- This workshop would be suitable for managers, leaders, supervisors and anyone else that needs to work with a
5 hours when offered on line with a comfort break and a break for lunch What’s included:
- A 5 hour on-line workshop
- Join the workshop from any device, laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone
- A dedicated course portal containing self-study and e-learning exercises
- Downloadable materials
- 30 minutes one to one post course coaching/mentoring
Jo is an enthusiastic and motivational facilitator . She utilises accelerated learning techniques to deliver lively, interactive and engaging workshops. Jo holds an Honours degree in Housing Studies from De Montfort University along with a Level 4 Certificate in Learning and Development.
Jo has worked in the social housing sector for over 25 years, holding senior management roles for some of the largest landlords in the UK and latterly Australia. She is known for leading successful teams, being passionate about customer service excellence, putting the customer at the heart of the service and delivering a commercial business model with a social purpose.