The pace of today’s world moves ever so quickly. To survive and thrive the organisations who succeed are those who best adapt to our changing landscape. An understanding of the change management process and how this sits with project management is essential for every Manager and project implementer to know.
What is in this workshop?
- What is change Management and why?
- Change and the Individual
- Change Management on Projects
- Change Management for Organisations
- The benefits of Change Management
- The golden rules to follow
What will attendees get out of this workshop?
Attendees will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the importance of having a change management focus
- Understand the impact of change on individuals and the organisation
- Learn the beginnings of how to create positive change within your organisation
Who should attend?
- Managers, Supervisors leading teams impacted by change and others responsible for implementing a change
|Qualifications||· Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (MAHRI)
· BA (DS)
· Certificate IV Training & Assessment
· APMG Change Management Practitioner
· APMG Agile Project Management Foundation