The Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) is the most important legislative framework for the community housing sector.
This course will give new housing and tenancy workers the basic skills and understanding of the RTA, and how to use it in their day-to-day work.
This course introduces delegates to the Residential Tenancies Act as it currently stands. It alerts participants to the relevant forthcoming changes, which will be implemented on or around 1 July 2020.
The workshop takes a blended learning approach which provides fantastic added value:
- Join the workshop from any device, laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Downloadable materials
- E-learning exercises
- A fully interactive on-line workshop lasting approximately 3 hours with a break.
- Each delegate will be offered free 30 minutes post course individual telephone/video coaching which can be used to further personalise the learning and build confidence
The workshop would be suitable for:
- New housing workers
- Experienced housing workers who need to ow more about the RTA
- Experienced housing workers or managers who are new to the community sector
- Managers who need to incorporate RTA procedures into their organisation’s policies and procedures