We all want to bring out the best in our people. We will show you the best way to do this through creating expectations and providing regular feedback. We will look at what to do when this isn’t enough and the steps you can take to get things back on track.
What is in this workshop?
Consider the tools for managing performance, including:
- Setting performance standards and objectives.
- Ensuring performance standards are met.
- Conducting performance reviews.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
…and look at when to step in to prevent performance concerns becoming big issues.
What will attendees get out of this workshop?
Attendees will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the importance of setting clear expectations and providing regular feedback
- Manage employees in a fair and consistent manner
- Use tools and templates to assist with managing performance
Who should attend?
- Those with responsibility for the supervision and management of employees