Are you suffering from inbox overwhelm? Do you receive too many emails? You spend too much time in your email and not enough time working on business-critical projects and what’s worse you keep missing important messages. If only you had a dollar for every time someone said, “Have you read my email” and you’re forced to admit you haven’t!
This enthusiastic and practical workshop, packed full of hints, tips and ideas, is your opportunity to regain control of your inbox and banish that feeling of doom every time you open your emails.
On this half-day workshop, delegates will:
- Explore their email personality and the pros and cons of their personality type
- Learn the 5 rules for achieving inbox zero
- Consider the limiting behaviours that might be preventing healthy email habits
- Restructure their inbox and get their sorting hats on
- Learn some hints and tips in order to automate and organise their inbox
Who should attend:
Anyone who wants to regain control of their inbox rather than their inbox controlling them!