Andrew Boer, Principal and head of Moores Property team will be presenting on Owners’ Corporations and the day-to-day issues that community housing organisations may deal with in regard to tenancy management.
The course will cover:
- The Owners Corporation Act 2006 and why it was enacted
- Duties and powers of Owners Corporations
- Dealing with Owners Corporations
- Impact of Owners Corporation Act on tenants
- Behavioural issues in subdivided properties
- Property maintenance in subdivided properties
- Role of VCAT
Who should attend?
- Tenancy Workers/ Managers/Supervisors/Board Members,
- Policy workers, workers from agencies with delegated authority under State legislation.