The restrictions applied by the COVID-19 pandemic mean that all VCAT hearings will continue to be held over the phone and by Zoom for longer hearings, for at least the next few months.
This two and a half-hour on-line workshop will help to ensure that you are properly prepared to present confidently and effectively at a phone or Zoom VCAT hearing. Delivered using the Zoom platform, the workshop allows delegates to become familiar and more confident with using the software in a safe environment.
The workshop takes a blended learning approach which provides fantastic added value:
- Join the workshop from any device, laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
- A 2.5 hour fully interactive on-line session available to replay at any time
- Downloadable materials to reinforce learning
This on-line workshop will address:
- Preparing for a virtual VCAT appearance
- VCAT protocols and processes in the virtual environment
- Making the right impression
- Communicating effectively via Zoom and Phone
- Maximising the potential of Zoom software
- Orders of Possession/Termination
- Adjournments, Withdrawals and Warrants of Possession
- The impact of the Human Rights Charter
The workshop would be suitable for:
Anyone preparing and presenting at VCAT by phone or Zoom