Your people are the face of your business. Good people can help you lift your business to the next level. But sometimes they are the stuff that keep you awake at night. By putting time and effort into finding the right people, you will improve your chances of having a top performing team and avoiding costly and painful mistakes. In this session we will provide you with a simple framework and strategies for getting the best in the business to work with you.
What is in this workshop?
- Be clear about what you want
- Appeal to your audience
- Use the right recruitment tools
- Interviewing & screening
- The follow up
What will attendees get out of this workshop?
Attendees will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify what it is that you want from your new hire and write an effective position description
- Develop a compelling job ad to attract the right candidate pool
- Determine the most appropriate recruitment tools and channels for maximum market impact
- Design effective interview questions to assess candidate suitability
- Identify and implement additional screening tools as appropriate
- Demonstrate professionalism in the follow up to leave candidates with a great impression, even if they didn’t get the job!
Who should attend?
- Managers, Supervisors and other professionals responsible for recruiting people into the business.