The Residential Tenancies Act 1997 (RTA) is the most important legislative framework for the community housing sector.
New rental regulations (Residential Tenancies Regulations 2021) have now been released and, along with the Residential Tenancies Amendment Act 2018, outline the reforms to the RTA that will come into force on 29 March 2021.
This course will give tenancy workers an understanding of the changes brought about by the Residential Tenancies Amendment Act 2018, the new rental regulations and how they will impact on their day-to-day work.
The workshop takes a blended learning approach which provides fantastic added value:
- Join the workshop from any device, laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Downloadable materials
- E-learning exercises
- A fully interactive on-line workshop lasting approximately 3 hours with a break
The workshop would be suitable for:
- New housing workers
- Experienced housing workers
- Experienced housing workers or managers who are new to the community sector
- Managers who need to incorporate RTA procedures into their organisation’s policies and procedures