New rental regulations (Residential Tenancies Regulations 2021) have now been released and, along with the Residential Tenancies Amendment Act 2018, outline the reforms to the RTA that came into force on 29 March 2021.
This course is designed specifically for rooming house operators and will give an understanding of the changes brought about by the Residential Tenancies Amendment Act 2018, the new rental regulations and how they will impact on the day-to-day work of those managing rooming house residencies.
The workshop takes a blended learning approach which provides fantastic added value:
- Join the workshop from any device, laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Downloadable materials
- E-learning exercises
- A fully interactive on-line workshop lasting approximately 3 hours with a break
The workshop would be suitable for:
- New rooming house workers
- Experienced rooming house workers
- Experienced housing workers or managers who are new to the rooming house sector
- Managers who need to incorporate RTA procedures into their organisation’s policies and procedures