Supervising staff is essential, but developing the skills to do it well can often be overlooked.
This workshop will build the confidence and skill of your Management Team in delivering professional and effective supervision to adequately support staff to do their job and perform their role.
Who is it for?
- Team Leaders, Managers, CEOs and Practitioners who want the best from their staff
Participants will gain an insight into:
- Processes for supervision and performance management
- Self awareness and emotional intelligence in communication with staff
- Connecting, engaging and customising your approach to ensure their communication is effective
- Giving feedback that employees will actually apply
- Ways to approach staff attitude, participation and input if needing improvement
Effective collaborative leadership skills to encourage staff initiative and team membership
Trainer: Deidre Dattoli
- Certificate IV in Workplace Management
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training
- Certificate IV & Business and Personal Coaching
- Human Synergistics – LSI & GSI Practitioner
- NLP Practitioner
- Extended DISC® Accredited Consultant and Trainer
- Archetypal Coaching Mastery 1A – Passion & Purpose Coach
- Archetypal Coaching Mastery 1B – Masculine & Feminine Archetypes Coach
- Matrix Therapies Coach
- ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy)
- Advanced Certificate of Professional Styling and Image